IMPS 2016 will be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Asheville, NC, USA.
Pre-conference workshops will be held on July 11, and the main conference will run from July 12 through July 15.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 1, 2016
- Notification to Authors: April 1, 2016
- Register Online for IMPS 2016
- To download an IMPS 2016 Registration form, click here.
- EXTENDED Presenter/Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 15, 2016
- Banquet: Omni Grove Park Inn
- Excursion: Biltmore Estate
- Conference Headquarter Hotel: Renaissance Asheville Hotel - We encourage all IMPS attendees to book their reservations at the headquarters hotel. The Society has arranged a discounted block of rooms. More details to reserve the discounted room rate via phone or online is forthcoming.
- North Carolina HB 2 Legislation Statement from Terry Ackerman, President of the Psychometric Society
- IMPS 2016 Final Program
- Click here for Past President Terry Ackerman's Presidential Address at IMPS 2016!