Request an IMPS 2023 Invitation Letter
The Program Committee and Local Hosts are not responsible for establishing your travel arrangements or obtaining visas. However, in order to assist with the travel visa application process, we will provide upon request a letter of invitation to attend the Annual Meeting. Letters can be given to authors of papers that have been accepted and to non-authors who have paid the conference registration fee. The invitation letter will be provided in the form of a PDF file via email.
All requests for letters of invitation should be sent to IMPS National Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the following information:
- Your full name as it appears on your passport – please use CAPITAL letters for your family name (also called your last or surname)
- Your prefix (i.e.- Dr., Mr., Ms.)
- Your job title (i.e.- BS/MS/PhD Student, Research Associate, Assistant Professor, etc.)
- Your affiliation (university, company, organization, etc.)
- Postal address (This may be your work or home address)- Please include room number (if applicable), building, street, city, state, postal code, and country.
- Email address
- Phone number (cell, home, or work)
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship
Note: If you are the author (co-author) of a paper that has been accepted please provide:
- Title of Paper
- Email address where to send your invitation letter