The Society negotiated optional airport transfer shuttle service to/from the Santiago Airport at a rate of $52 each way, for up to 4 persons. For larger parties see table below.
The company taking care of the shuttle service is DMC Alchemy.
The shuttle van will monitor your flight status, and greet you with a sign just in front of Le Fournil Cafeteria, right side exit door after clearing customs.
|Vehicle Type||Van||Sprinter Shuttle||Minibus||Bus|
|Capacity||Up to 4 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 20 people||Up to 35 people|
|Cost from Airport to Hotel||USD 52||USD 130||USD 270||USD 400|
- Airport transportation requests are due at least 72 hours in advance of your arrival/departure.
- Pre-payment is required prior to arrival. and will be immediately due at time of booking.
- The price quoted is for one specific drop off/pick-up location only, and for one checked luggage plus carry on luggage per person. Additional fees may be incurred.
- Guests can cancel up to 48-hours in advance of their scheduled arrival/departure dates. No refund will be provided within 48 hours of scheduled transportation.
- If your flight information changes after the booking of your airport transportation form, please notify Alchemy DMC office immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or use the WhatsApp to emergency mobile +56 9 6393 7500.
- If you have additional riders to add to your booking, please notify via email Alchemy DMC office immediately at email@example.com within 48 hours or more of your arrival. Include their full name, cell phone number, email, and flight # with times.
- Guests will receive a confirmation and departure notice from Alchemy within one week of receipt of the booking request.
Click here to book your shuttle service.
Any questions prior to booking, please feel free to email the transportation company Alchemy DMC at firstname.lastname@example.org