The IMPS 2023 Program Committee has arranged limited courtesy hotel room blocks at several College Park hotel properties located near the University of Maryland campus.
Four hotel properties listed below are partnering with the Society this year.
Note: These negotiated hotel rates are only offered for a limited time and on a first-come, first-served basis pending availability or until the discounted IMPS rate expires. (Each hotel is different. Be sure to check the expiration dates below.)
The Hotel at UMD and the College Park Marriott are the IMPS headquarter hotels. Each property will host at least one IMPS event and their size allows for more available sleeping rooms.
College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference
3501 University Blvd East
Discounted IMPS Rate: $199/night
Note: The special group rate expires - June 20!
The Hotel at UMD
7777 Baltimore Avenue
Discounted IMPS Rate: $169/night
Note: The special group rate expires - June 22!
Cambria College Park
8321 Baltimore Avenue
Discounted IMPS Rate: $129/night
Note: The special group rate expires - June 16!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites College Park University
9020 Baltimore Avenue
Discounted IMPS Rate: $109-$119/night
Note: The special group rate expires - June 23!
Additional Hotel Options
Attendees are not obligated to book through the special booking links above. For your convenience, links to alternative, nearby hotels are listed below. You must book directly through the hotel website, as no discounted IMPS rates are available for these properties.
- Best Western Plus College Park Hotel
- Days Inn by Wyndham College Park
- Hampton Inn College Park
- Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95)
- Red Roof Inn (Washington, DC – College Park)
- Towneplace Suites College Park
Important Reservation Information and Tips Before Securing Your Hotel
- Availability and discounted rates at each hotel are based on a first-come, first-served basis. TIP: Make your reservations early. Some of the hotels only offer a small block of rooms per night during IMPS 2023.
- Each attendee must book & pay the guest room fees directly to the hotel of choice via the IMPS discounted links or through the hotel’s website. The booking must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- The rates listed on the IMPS links above are stated in USD per room night. The rate quoted does not include city/state/room taxes.
Hotel Cancellation Information
- Once you have successfully reserved a room you will receive a confirmation email with the hotel contact details and a summary of your upcoming stay. Please keep this for your records and use the contact information in case of a change or cancellation to your reservation.
- Cancellation policies vary by hotel. Please read your selected hotel’s cancellation policy carefully on the booking link, or hotel’s website before securing your guest room. You must contact the hotel directly in the event of a cancellation or a change.
Pending each hotel’s availability and inventory at the time the reservation is made, the discounted rates may be available up to 2 days prior and 2 days after the dates.
All hotels listed are nearby the University of Maryland Campus, but could still be up to a 25-minute walk. We suggest you verify the location prior to booking at one of the suggested properties.
Note: The IMPS educational sessions will be held at the UMD Stamp Student Union: 3972 Campus Drive.