van der Ark, L.A., Wiberg, M., Culpepper, S.A., Douglas, J.A.,
Wang, W.-C. (Eds.) (2016). Quantitative Psychology
Research: The 81st Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society,
Asheville, NC. New York: Springer.
36 Chapters, 430 pages
Members of the Psychometric Society receive a 30% discount.
The research articles in this volume cover timely quantitative psychology topics, including new methods in item response theory, factor analysis, structural equation modeling, time series analysis, mediation analysis, cognitive diagnostic models, and multi-level models. These methods will appeal, in particular, to researchers in the social sciences. The 81st annual meeting took place in Asheville, North Carolina, USA, in July, 2016.
- Andries van der Ark, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Marie Wiberg, Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden
- Steven Culpepper, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, IL, USA
- Jeff Douglas, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, IL, USA
- Wen-Chung Wang, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, Hong Kong