Poster Session Event
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Poster Area & Reception:
Rotunda (Low Library Building)
Information for Poster Presenters:
There will be over 100 poster presentations this year. All presenters are assigned a poster number.
Click here for a diagram to assist you at the conference.
- IMPORTANT: The poster boards are 6 feet (width) x 4 feet (height), which is space of 73 inches (width) x 79 inches (height) per poster. Poster Presenters may print their poster any size, as long as it is not larger than the actual board dimension 4’h x 6w’ or 6’w x 4’h (landscape style). Click here for a picture of this year’s poster board.
- Poster Presenters may put up their posters on Tuesday, July 10, anytime between 3:00 p.m.-6:15 p.m., and each author must stand with their poster from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Presenters should arrive at their posters 5-10 minutes prior to the session beginning.
- Posters should be removed by authors following the session by 8:45 p.m. Any posters not removed after the session will be kept at the conference Registration Desk (International Affairs Building, First Floor) until Friday, July 13 at 11:00 a.m., and then will be recycled by the University.
- Optional: Presenters may want to bring additional literature to post with poster. An envelope is helpful to hang additional materials in.
- Bear in mind that your posters will be read from a distance. Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use in making slides. Text should be typed in a large typeface.
- In case this is your first poster presentation, check out tutorials like NYU Libraires.
We look forward to seeing you next month!
The IMPS 2018 Planning Committee